miércoles, 6 de enero de 2010

Leave it


I can't. I hope you can be happy with this. I just can't continue doing the same thing. I've got sick of it. Forgive me if it looks THAT bad but I need to say it.
Everyone tells me the same.
How the hell can I love someone who makes me suffer so much? It's like:

"You're insane. He makes you cry, he makes you suffer and he is so
stupid he doesn't notice that you feel these things for him... imagine that he
does. Isn't a little bit cruel from him? Come on Requiem... you can't love him
anymore"

Thanks. I just hope someday he can have the balls to say something. Admit whatever, just a word, a sentence, a stupid phrase. But of course that doesn't exists. Somehow I've got accostumbrated to the pain of your silence, and the pain of your noise.
If you talk, you never say good things. So why you can't just SHUT UP?
You kill me. You are are an assassin. If I learned how to love you. It is YOUR FAULT. If I learn how to hate you, it is your FAULT too.
You're such an IDIOT.

The most beautiful idiot I've ever met.
No matter if you escape. If you continue behaving so childish and inmature...
You will be here.
Bothering me.
Killing me.
Hurting me.
Smiling to me.
Always next to me.

No hay comentarios: