sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2009

Romeo Brings Me Down

Why trying not to be so corny? Why hiding feelings that you always had. Right... a painting is not going to bring nothing back. I know.
But anyways you can feel good because of it.
If someone asks why I am writting in English is because I feel like that. Or probably to hide secrets from people who really don't have the time to make an intenter traduction.
I have been alone all day here inside and I am not hungry, not thristy, not bored.
And I know why.
Yes of course... people who know me well also know the reason of my hapiness.
Well... it's a long story.
The begining was many years ago and the end of the story is not even known by me. But until now I am not dissapointed.
Just confused.
Oh yes... and of course scared.
Who knows if this silly things I think are just part of a period of time. Yeah, whatever.. in some years I could have forgotten about this.
But I really don't like to think that.
Following myself I think that this is forever.
Or al least something that I will never forget.
And I don't care consequences.
Who cares, anyone? If he likes an intelligent girl, or maybe a slut or probably he doesn't like anyone.
It doesn't matter.
It really doesn't... so stop thinking that those things are going to destroy my life.
Not, definetly not.
I just want to be happy, finally happy for ever and ever.
Just like those stories from TV.

No hay comentarios: