miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Who Knew? =/

Who knew this things could happen.
Don't answer me. I know that nobody did.
At least not someome I know about.
Who cares.
I CARE about too many things.
One is that whatever you do I will look it from the best side.
And I will say "Yes all right... do it!" with a big smile.
And who cares?

Who cares if I hate the fact that probably you like a whore.
Who cares if I hate that whore because people like me will always hate whores.
Who cares if your best friend knows everything but he hasn't said nothing yet (I think).
Who cares if everyone know that I love you more than anything.
Who cares if I hate myself for loving you.
Who cares if I smile alone in the middle of the night because of nothing special.
Who cares if I suddenly hate everyone around me.
Who cares if I can't forget you.
Who cares if the whore you apparently like will never look at you.
Who cares if I'm unhappy but I keep smling
Who cares if a car hits me in the morning.
Who cares if I care about you.

1 comentario:

Ian Moone. dijo...

Somehow... I'm sorry