miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Mi 'Sotisse'

9 am in the city street
When the air is sweet
Probably you guessed I'm drunk. Yeap... laughing about stupid things. Let's say this it not such a strange thing All right.
First time drunk, 15 years old and a silver necklace.
Don't you even dare to say I'm too young for doing silly things.
You don't need to be young or old for doing/saying something stupid.
It's just like those little girls who fell in love of their math teachers [ Sure... I am not the best example of someone that hasn't fell in love of a teacher ] or those old men who look for hookers because they are bored, lonely and falling into pieces.
What to do when the person you like does something stupid.
Well... just give it back with a lot of love, and do something stupid too.
An 80's song said that love is a battlefield so let's kill each other with heart swords and poison made of flowers and butterflies.
I can call him 'jerk' the times I want.
But I know I will never be sure about it.
And that's the worst punishment I've ever had.
So fuck you ♥

No hay comentarios: